Global Panel: Panel Profiling
Find targeted sample with GMI's profiled panelists
Our global consumer panel members are profiled on hundreds of attributes to put you in touch with the opinions of your target consumer, no matter how exacting your specifications may be.
We take care to anticipate your targeting needs, with detailed profiling in areas such as:
- Demographics — Panelists are profiled far beyond age, gender and location, and can be targeted on income, ethnicity, household size, marital status and education.
- Product ownership — GMI panelists complete a series of detailed questionnaires on vehicle make and model, home appliances, consumer technology, and much more.
- Behavior — We ask panelists about a range of high-research-value behaviors, including retail shopping, media consumption, dining, leisure activities, etc.
- Financial — We ask for (and get) answers to difficult questions including personal and household income, net worth, credit card usage and more.
- Lifestyle — Where applicable, we profile panelists on topics such as travel, health, pet ownership, video gaming and more.
- Professionals — GMI specialty panelists are profiled on a range of attributes that allow us to target the most unique specifications including:
- B2B — Panelists are profiled on job title, industry vertical, company size and more.
- IT — We ask our IT panelists about their role in the company and more; decision maker, decision influencers, job title, industry vertical, company size.
- Health care — Our medical panelists are profiled on their medical profession as well as patient information.
Contact us to see how our panelist profiling can meet your specific project needs.