Solutions: GMI Interactive
The next generation of survey design technology
Our interactive surveys are revolutionizing the way companies worldwide conduct market research. GMI’s state-of-the-art survey design technology and data capture techniques promote improved data quality and enhanced respondent engagement.
- Enables cutting edge research utilizing a next generation suite of interactive question types — conduct research online that previously was impossible
- Improves completion rates by up to 30% by keeping respondents engaged through to the end of the survey
- New logic-based technology creates intelligent survey paths in response to users' answers in real time
- Offers new Qual-Quant style research attainable in the online environment
Better responses deliver more actionable data
Companies around the world are embracing GMI Interactive surveys as a part of their overall research strategy to conduct more effective and efficient research. Researchers will observe noticeable improvements to completion rates and data quality from surveys that are more engaging, fluid and enjoyable to complete.
Using interactive surveys and the right creative approach it has proven possible to achieve:
- Up to 75% reduction in dropout rates
- 80% reduction in straight lining effects
- See respondents spending 50% more time answering questions
- Double of the levels of verbatim comments
- 50% higher average click count on of multi-choice questions
- 300% increases in creative feedback and ideas
- Survey approval rating more than doubling
Unrivaled creative control with fast turnaround
GMI Interactive is built as a series of modular components that can easily be assembled to suit a researcher’s specific needs. Even complex surveys can be deployed in a fraction of the time due to the integrated, interactive programming environment.
- Modularity saves time and is more efficient — be up and running in days rather than weeks
- Highly flexible solution is easily configured and supports a variety of question types
- Scalable to meet both small and large project needs
- Ability to deliver high-value questionnaire techniques quickly and cost effectively
Surveys that mirror the way people use the Web
GMI's technology utilizes state-of-the-art interactive data capture techniques to keep people engaged and more closely resembles the rich online experience that people have come to expect.
- Easily implement rich media content (visuals, images, audio) to stimulate memory and cognitive thinking
- Capture more qualitative feedback by using interactive components such as Mood board evaluator, exclusive GMI Consensus comment ranking and Text editor
- Avoid long survey download times and abandonment with dynamically streamed content and background queued question types. Save an average of 3 seconds per question or up to 15 seconds per minute.